Thursday, August 7, 2008

So long...farewell...

Well here I am adding on to my "how this class affected me" post! I can't believe that tomorrow is our last day of class, how the time just flew by! So, I guess in my last post I want to express how great I thought this class was..and not just because we read interesting material and had a great professor, but because everyone was themselves and it added so much to the experience. Everyone had their own voice and could express it aloud, instead of being in a huge lecture class where your just a wallflower. I know that the lessons I learned in class and from our literary friends had an impact on me each day and to think I wouldn't know them if I hadn't taken summer classes! So I hope that everyone has a great rest of their summer and maybe we'll see each other around campus! So long...farewell....




No comments: