Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Found It...I think...

To come up with the material for my found poem, I decided to put my itunes on shuffle and use the words from the titles of ten songs. The songs I ended up with are 1) Most Of Me by Mandy Moore 2) Give Up The Ghost by Storyhill 3) Simply Because by Rooney 4)Blank Sheet of Paper by Tim McGraw 5) A Taste of Honey by The Beatles 6) Cry by James Blunt 7) Last Call by Plain White T's 8) On The Road Again by Canned Heat 9) When You Look Me In The Eyes by The Jonas Brothers and 10) Why Georgia by John Mayer. This is what I came up with...I don't know how good it is since writing poetry isn't my forte...and it doesn't have a title, at least right now...

A cry of Georgia ghost eyes
Blank when most look
Simply because of me.
The call you give last,
On the paper sheet road...me.
You look a honey ghost,
The last cry of Georgia eyes.

No comments: